An email finder is an application designed to access email addresses of people, publicly accessible online, and which is used to expand outreach. It gets emails by parsing HTML web pages.
Back in the day, this was not an easy task. If you had a lot of free time on your hands, then you could adopt one of the techniques listed below
- Google: Just like you would search for anything else in Google, fill the search bar with the right combination of keywords to find the result. For example, [Name] + [Location] or [Name] + [Company Name] or [Name] + [Company Website URL] and so on.
- LinkedIn: Being the central hub for professionals, it was a seller’s finest guess to find email addresses. Send a link request in their direction and when they accept it, you can have their email address from the Contact and Personal Information section.
- Twitter: With Twitter’s Advanced Search function, you can search for (at) (dot) and enter your prospect’s Twitter account under the People heading. Your search will return any tweets that contain an email address from your prospect’s profile page.
- Email Permutator Hack: Use Email Permutator to get possible combinations of email addresses and use apps like MailTester, Email Checker, or proofy to find the correct combination.
But this 2022. If you have not yet jumped onto the rejuvenated email extraction bandwagon, now’s the time. Just having some new tools in your arsenal is the optimal thing you can do to stand out from the rest of your competition.
The Internet has also changed the way humanity communicates. Lower costs and faster internet transmission have made communication not only a lot cheaper and easier but widely accessible as well. Accordingly, business communication has also jumped ahead.
Businesses use certain tools that give them the ability to hunt for emails from their target audience. Using these emails, businesses can run their email marketing campaigns and give maximum exposure to their products or services.
Now, businesses must produce a long list of email addresses and upload these to their e-mail marketing program to make customized drip marketing campaigns. This could seem like magic to you, but it is a straightforward technology and a bit of science involved.
All the above-mentioned procedures are performed in an email finder tool such as GrowMeOrganic. The process of finding someone’s email is known as prospecting.
Why is finding an email so important?
Email finders are useful tools for expanding your network and finding new contacts. They’re also helpful when you need to contact someone who has a profile on social media sites or B2B/B2C professional networks like LinkedIn.
Let’s take an example of a B2B business owner who is serving a small area. Now, let’s say he wants to expand his territory and make connections with businesses further away. He will need some means to contact and convert them into potential clients. This is where email outreach plays a very important role to enhance and expand your business.
Now let’s look at some email marketing statistics to back up our argument about the importance of an email.
Email Marketing Statistics 2022
- There are 4 billion daily email users.
- 37% of brands are increasing their email budget.
- 33% of marketers send weekly emails and 26% send emails multiple times per month.
- 77% of marketers have seen an increase in email engagement over the last 12 months.
- Smartphone users prefer to receive brand communications via email.
- Testing your emails leads to higher ROI.
- More than 306 billion emails are sent and received each day.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- B2B marketers say that new product and feature announcement marketing emails have the highest click-through rate
- 81% of B2B marketers say their most used form of content marketing is email newsletters