Find email addresses in bulk from a CSV #
Let’s take a look at how we can find emails in bulk using our Email Finder tool.
1. Start by clicking on “Find emails from a CSV (first name, last name, company)” from your GrowMeOrganic dashboard.
2. Click on “Upload a new CSV file(.csv)”.
Your file should look something like this (See Example).
3. Export your file to your Excel sheet.
Your output file will look like this.
Find a Single Contact Manually #
1. Start by clicking on “Find a single contact email manually” from your GrowMeOrganic dashboard.
2. Enter the full name and company domain and click on “Search“.
Email will be extracted and your output will look something like this.