As a B2B growth hacker, sales rep or entrepreneur, one of the smartest ways to find a laser targeted audience is to collect the names or websites of companies listed on relevant sources.
Imagine if you could instantly get their websites, emails, social handles (Instagram, LinkedIn, YoutTube, Twitter etc.) and contact details of all the top management employees just from the list of the company names?
- You can easily reach out to the decion maker of these companies with a email drip campaign (emails and follow-ups).
- Analyze what they’re doing through their social handles.
- Reach out to the right employee of the company on LinkedIn.
- Get their attention through twitter.
In this article, I’ll share a hack to convert a list of companies names into complete biodata of the companies and their employees in automation.
How to convert list of companies names into their website?
- First of all, sign up for 14 days free trial of GrowMeOrganic.
- Go to Enrichment Leads > Convert Names to Domains or click here to directly go to the page if you’re logged in.
- Enter the list of company names as shown and click the Convert button on the bottom.
Once done, you’ll be able to download the list of company names with their domains which would look like this.
It also works if you would have given the company’s full name (e.g. Etsy, Inc)
Now, you can use the list of these domains to get the company’s information (such as email, social handle, headquarter, company size etc.) or contact details of all the employees working there. And I’ll show you both of them.
How to extract company’s contact information from their website?
To be able to extract the contact information and social handle of a company, you’ll need to have a list of the website of the companies. You can get the company’s domain from their name, as shown above. Once you have the list, double click the domain column in excel or spreadsheet to select all domains at once and copy them.
Once you have the list of websites from which you want to extract the contact details, follow these steps.
- Go to GrowMeOrganic Dashboard
- Select Website Lead Scraper
- And upload the list of domains as shown below.
And you’ll be able to download the information in a CSV like this (Although it was not possible to fit in all the columns in the screenshot).
How to extract the contact details of employees inside a company?
To download the contact details of employees from a list of companies, you need to have their website. I’ve already shown you above how to turn the list of the company names into their website.
You can also use the “Find B2B Companies” feature to download the list of companies from any industry and country with a single click. That is how it looks like.
After you’ve downloaded the company domains from any of the above ways, here’s how you can download the list of employees working in these companies.
- First of all, sign in to GrowMeOrganic Dashboard
- Go to Enrichment Leads > Find Contacts or click here to directly go to the page if you’re logged in.
- Enter the list of company names as shown and click the Upload button on the bottom
You can either download the list in the form of CSV or transfer these contacts in the in-built email drip campaign platform of GrowMeOrganic. Here’s how your downloaded list would look like: