In this article, we’ll look at how to install chrome extension in developer mode on your desktop (works for Windows & Mac).
You can watch the 1 minute video below to understand it quickly or read the step by step article.
1. Unzip/Extract the downloaded chrome extension zip file.
2. Open chrome browser and click on menu icon (top right corner) -> More tools -> Extensions
3. Turn on developer mode (top right corner) and you’ll see 3 new buttons popping up.
4. Click Load Unpacked & select the extracted folder.
5. Now the extension is loaded and you can find it beside your browser’s search bar.